Steve Blessman forwarded this to me and I am forwarding it to you. I did not know about these awards but they seem pretty cool.
From: Stephen Blessman <email@example.com>
Subject: Green Jobs Awards Application
To: “Steve Blessman” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thursday, June 2, 2011, 12:09 PM
Green Jobs Award Deadline June 15
Apply now or forward to a prospect
Don’t miss your opportunity to be recognized and celebrated as a leader who is creating great green jobs! Apply for a 2011 Green Jobs Award by June 15! The Green Jobs Award program is produced by SJF Institute and Clean Edge with support from the Citi Foundation. Innovative companies with a business model that preserves or enhances environmental quality and at least ten employees and over $500,000 in revenue are eligible. Winners will receive recognition, media exposure and a package of pro bono business services provided by Certified B Corporations.
The ten 2010 winners from across the country represented diverse industries from renewable energy and energy efficiency to consumer products, manufacturing and engineering. They included the latest in clean technology as well as green innovations in traditional industries. Together, they represented over $150 million in revenue and created over 1,300 great, green jobs.
Help us accelerate the growth of innovative green job creators and demonstrate the potential of the green economy for all communities. Apply now! The application deadline is June 15. Visit www.greenjobsaward.org to learn more.
- Apply by June 15 for a Green Jobs Award #GJA2011 and be recognized as an innovative company creating good green jobs http://bit.ly/cjdc1R
- Is your company innovating a traditional industry & creating green jobs? Apply by June 15 for a national award #GJA2011 http://bit.ly/cjdc1R
· Are you enabling others to benefit from going green through your company’s products/services? #GJA2011 Green Jobs Award http://bit.ly/cjdc1R
- Is your company creating great green jobs #GJA2011? Apply by June 15 for the nationally recognized Green Jobs Award http://bit.ly/cjdc1R
FACEBOOK & LINKEDIN GROUPS/PROFILE
- Does your innovative company preserve or enhance environmental quality while creating great green jobs? Apply by June 15 for the nationally recognized Green Jobs Award. Go to www.greenjobsaward.org for more information and the application.
- Don’t miss your chance to be recognized as an innovative company creating good, green jobs! Apply by June 15 for the nationally recognized Green Jobs Award. Go to www.greenjobsaward.org/apply to download your application.
2011 Green Jobs Award Application
We are currently accepting applications for the 2011 Green Jobs Awards!
Private, for-profit companies located in the United States with at least 10 employees and $500,000 in annual revenue in the last calendar or fiscal year are eligible to apply.
Is your company creating great green jobs? We invite you to submit the Stage 1 Application here. Application Deadline is June 15.
1. Review Eligibility
2. Use a PC operating system and Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher, to view and complete the application. Click here for a free download the newest version of Adobe Reader 10.0.
3. Download, review, complete and save a copy to your computer, then submit the Stage 1 Application by June 15. Click here to download the application.
4. Semi-finalists will be notified by July 1, and will be provided with the Stage 2 application to complete.
5. Semi-finalists complete and submit the Stage 2 application by August 1.
6. Winners announced at a Green Jobs Convening and Award reception in October 2011.
Applicants will be evaluated on:
- Business model’s viability and positive environmental impact
- Creation of quality jobs (living wages, benefits, training, career track)
- Diversity of employment opportunities
- Positive workplace culture and level of community engagement
Winners will receive recognition, media exposure, executive mentorship opportunities, as well as a package of pro bono business services provided by Certified B Corporations. Winners will also receive an all expense paid trip to the Award Reception in October 2011.
Send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions.
More next week.