I put off starting the annual gardening meditation because I could not believe that on March 20th Winter was really done. Actually we planted some spinach and peas at the beginning of March but we half expected them to die eventually from frost, an ice storm or snow. But now it is pretty clear that global warming is here so what better way to celibrate then to plant potatoes and onion sets. Here is a nifty new wheel barrow.
Features and Benefits
- Minimizes back breaking work with an ergonomic design that allows you to rake, roll and slide debris directly into the cart.
- Multi-use, the cart is perfect for gardening, yard clean up and a variety of hauling and transport tasks.
- Tear proof, extra durable blue Duralite fabric forms the main body.
- High quality, powder coated steel framework ensures strength.
- 13 diameter by 3wide front tire makes for easy handling, even over rough terrain.
- Low center of gravity (50% lower than most wheelbarrows) and self-leveling design allows the Wheel Easy to cradle and stabilize awkward or large loads.
- Drops flat to the ground allowing loads to be rolled, dragged, pushed or raked directly onto the body of the cart.
- Rapid release mechanism unclips the cart for simple hose or wipe down cleaning.
- Cart can be folded flat for compact storage .
- Holds up to 3 cubic feet of material.
- Only 21 lbs. but capable of hauling loads over 350 lbs.
- Size Dimensions: 46 L
- Capacity: 3 cu.ft. and 150 lbs
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Composition: Tear proof, extra durable blue Duralite fabric surrounding a high quality, powder coated steel framework to ensure strength.
- Usage: multi-purpose transport of goods, surpassing the
- limited functionality of traditional wheelbarrows.
- Key Features: ground-level loading; light weight; ergonomic design; compact storage
- Warranty: Manufacturer warranties item for 2 years against defects in materials or workmanship.
Gotta go mow. Go there and find many more tools. More tomorrow.