This concludes my meditation on handicapped devices for the home. It was never meant to be a catalog or even a realistic sampling. After all, this is a blog about energy and the environment. That said, this is a blog that envisions humans being good to the planet and using nonpolluting energy sources not as living in a cave huddle around a fire. It is actually about improving the efficiency and quality of life for everyone including the handicapped. Today’s post is one from my deep past. My grandmother was in a wheelchair for 30 years. Her legs were paralyzed from the waist down. We had a Hoyer lift in our home for that whole time. So this is for you Treva where ever you are.
- Power operated base
- 6-Point cradle design for maximum patient comfort
- Long, padded handles offer a plethora of grip choices
- Extended reach for floor pick-up
- Emergency stop for added safety
- Power manual lowering
- 700 lbs. Weight capacity
- One Hoyer Heavy-Duty Power Lift with Optional Scale
- Free Shipping
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Go there and read. More next week.