Every once in awhile I post about a company. But the same disclaimer always goes with such posts. I like my HVAC guy but if I posted about him here he would get the same disclaimer. I am not familiar with this company. Please check with the Better Business Bureau, the Chamber of Commerce, the Attorney General of the state or State’s Attorney whatever is the case, and finally ask for and check out references. Without further hullabaloo:
Home Energy Improvement Program
If you’re interested in making your home more energy-efficient, look no further than the Home Energy Improvement Program. Through this Progress Energy program, you can:
- Receive rebates for improving your home’s energy efficiency.
- Get a list of specially trained contractors you can use to complete your home improvements.
- Learn more about the financial and other benefits of having an energy-efficient home.
Energy efficiency: An investment that pays you back
Energy efficiency is one of the few investments that can help you gain a return on your energy bill and on the value of your home. View the program details tab to learn more about home improvement rebates offered by Progress Energy:
- Air duct testing – Up to $60
- Air duct repair and replacement – Up to $120
- Attic insulation upgrade and attic sealing – $375
- Energy-efficient window installation – Up to $450
- Geothermal heat pump replacement – $300
- HVAC Audit – $100
- High-efficiency heat pump replacement – $300
- High-efficiency central AC replacement – $300