This was not what I had planned for today’s Post. But when I saw it on Peak Oil it just kinda reached out and grabbed me (abracadabra):
And Reposted Here:
So Baby makes three:
- Thou shalt not drive an SUV at 70 miles per hour on the freeway, with the air-conditioner running, just to pick up a half gallon of milk at the grocery store.
- Thou shalt not waste energy and water by enjoying long hot showers.
- Thou shalt not vote for a presidential candidate who does not speak up about peak oil.
- Thou shalt not read the writings of Michael Lynch, Daniel Yergin, Jed Mouawad, or ExxonMobil. Pray that they may soon recognize the Truth.
- Thou shalt not oppose sainthood for M. King Hubbert. He’ll be St. Marion.
- Thou shalt not have more than four grandchildren. Blessed are they that leave no more than two grandchildren. (The Vatican has yet to approve this one.)
- Thou shalt not grant priority to those who preach about climate change. Their hearts are in the right place, but their minds are focused on a lesser issue. Change is where it’s at.
Ed: While we’re at it, we can offer an 11th commandment. It’s called the Spitzer Amendment, “Don’t get caught.”